Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I chose Device Reboot when it prompted me after the UberKernel update which was the one that removes some image from /boot. When I rebooted it automatically tried booting CM for some reason even though I didn't tell CyBoot to do that. It then said Boot Failed press Select. I rebooted and I can't boot WebOS or CM. I can boot Clockwork Mod and did a quick backup. Does anyone know what I should do.

@gamer ok

CM booting right now successfully with reinstall. Loads correctly problem fixed. But does anyone know what probably happened???
    Last edited by Remolten; 01/15/2012 at 02:49 PM.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Update.

Boots moboot but no longer boots Clockwork Mod someone please help!!!
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Update.

Finally, after 10 tries I booted into Clockwork Mod. I looked around for a while and the first thing I saw out of place was that boot was unmounted??? I now get the HP Logo when I try to boot WebOS. And now WebOS works. Now I have to check CM. Does anyone know what could have happened???
    Quote Originally Posted by Remolten View Post
    Update.

Boots moboot but no longer boots Clockwork Mod someone please help!!!
    I suggest you use acmeinstaller to reinstall moboot and CWM.
    follow this guide and only install moboot and CWM. This worked for me after upgrading to 3.05 and losing Android boot option.
    [GUIDE][Update][Android CM Alpha 3] How to Install CM Alpha on Touchpad - xda-developers

If you cannot boot into CM7 you may have to restore a backup or reinstall CM7 in hopes that it will install over the possibly disabled or hidden CM7 boot and retain your settings/apps. In my case I had to use CWM to restore a backup to get it to work again (always run a backup before OS upgrades).
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Update.

Figured out problem with CM. It succesfully loads boot image but then when checking uimage it reports invalid size then says boot failed press select to continue. What do I do???
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Update.

Trying to reinstall CM. I do have a backup but booting for me is on and off. I can only boot into WebOS and Clockwork Mod every other time I reboot. It literally only boots every other. The other times it freezes after giving ok for loading the boot image.
    Quote Originally Posted by Remolten View Post
    Update.

Trying to reinstall CM. I do have a backup but booting for me is on and off. I can only boot into WebOS and Clockwork Mod every other time I reboot. It literally only boots every other. The other times it freezes after giving ok for loading the boot image.
    I believe that reinstalling CWM and possibly moboot 0.3.5 will help. For me CWM went into a boot loop after upgrading to 3.05 webos.

edit: follow gamer's advise and edit/update your existing post.

edit2: don't forget to click the thanks button. could be several things why installing ueberkernel lead to problems, a partition got marked incorrectly, it lost a byte someplace , partition label moved and cwm didn't know how to handle it....
    on 3.04 when I updated ueberkernel a while back it for example replaced my moboot 0.3.5 with 0.3.3.
    Last edited by derausgewanderte; 01/15/2012 at 02:56 PM.