1.    #1  
    is anyone using touchpad mostly as an android device?
    As much as i like WebOS I may be myself shortly simply because it doesn't have Bluetooth dun(makes it somewhat useless outside the house or places were there is no public/free wifi) and the audio issues atm(3.0.5 may fix most of them). So far I've been holding off on installing android at all on my TP.
    I have more than one Touchpad. One is 3.0.2 with Preware and the other is 3.0.4 with CM7. On that second Touchpad, it rarely gets booted into webOS.
    Is that your clever way of making us click?
    That question could easily fit in the thread topic.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by p41m3r View Post
    Is that your clever way of making us click?
    That question could easily fit in the thread topic.
    I don't understand ...did I post this incorrectly?
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Yes. The polite way to post in any forum is to put a decent description in the topic so that people know what the thread is about and can judge from that if they should click into the thread to read/contribute, or if it is something that will be a waste of their time. Like this was for lots of folks, especially when there is a forum area pointed to in the second post that would be more appropriate for the thread to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    I don't understand ...did I post this incorrectly?
    <thread title updated>

more useful for searches if the title is complete. No problem.
    Since installing CM7, i have not had any desire to boot back into WebOS. I like keeping up with the updates, in hopes that they improve it enough to make it viable for me again, but so far, nothing. With ICS on the near horizon, i have a feeling that any hopes for WebOS will finally die...
    <thread moved>

As you can see in the first response, there is a specific spot on Android Central for this info, or you can find it here on webOS Nation.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine_Madcat View Post
    Since installing CM7, i have not had any desire to boot back into WebOS. I like keeping up with the updates, in hopes that they improve it enough to make it viable for me again, but so far, nothing. With ICS on the near horizon, i have a feeling that any hopes for WebOS will finally die...
    says "update failed" ...I just did a "full erase" ...we'll see if it's any better...
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    You'll soon be given the lecture .... Check the forum in my sig for more Android on Touchpad goodness. If you like I mean, no pressure
    Last edited by OldSkoolVWLover; 01/13/2012 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Removed quotes to deleted posts
    Do you like Touchpads? Do you like Android? Do you hate Android but just need an app or two? Do you just like belonging to forums? Try this: http://forums.webosnation.com/android-touchpad/
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadVim View Post
    You'll soon be given the lecture .... Check the forum in my sig for more Android on Touchpad goodness. If you like I mean, no pressure
    Perhaps you should start by reading the thread?