Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    Hey all,

There is a new update available for CM7 for TouchPad. The new build is Alpha 3.5

Changelog for ALPHA3.5:
    * Video playback improvements
    * UI Composition improvements(nothing major)
    * 3D speed improvements in some circumstances
    * 3D game compatibility improvements(Shadowrun tested, but other games may work better as well)
    * Some changes to wpa_supplicant, remains to be seen whether it makes any difference

[Release][Alpha3.5]Cyanogenmod Touchpad - RootzWiki

Link to download:
    goo-inside.me - alpha3.5 downloads
    Any idea if you use this andriod mod if apps/games can be shared on several TP devices? (4 to be exact). Thanks.. I'm getting ancy waiting for ICS or a TP update and may just do some playing. My wife also has a andriod phone will that share appz/games as well?

Thanks much..
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    wrong forum
    <<thread moved>>
    Quote Originally Posted by stumblinh View Post
    Any idea if you use this andriod mod if apps/games can be shared on several TP devices? (4 to be exact). Thanks.. I'm getting ancy waiting for ICS or a TP update and may just do some playing. My wife also has a andriod phone will that share appz/games as well?

Thanks much..
    As long as you use the same Google Account on each device, yup.

After the freakin' awesome 10-Billion Downloads Sale (10 top-name apps for $0.10 each day for 10 days) that just ended, I share about 90 apps between my Touchpad running CM7 and my Photon 4G. You could easily do the same with two Touchpads of your own.
    CM7 3.5 seems to offer a faster and consitent Wifi connection, yes!
    And in conjunction with the 'Xron' version and a CPU controller, is now presenting a good App rich OS to run in conjunction as a dual boot with webOS.. once it's set up!

Still doesn't run Words with Friends anymore
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: