1.    #1  
    Curtesy of brandonfish
    Hulu Hack Working on CM7 Beta nightly 11 with camera fix!

This is for HP Touchpad running Android build CyanoGen Alpha 3 Build

Hulu Hack Working on CM7 Beta nightly 11 with camera fix!

1. Uninstall Adobe Flash
    Go to Settings
    Go to Applications
    Go to Manage Applications
    Find Adobe Flash and select it and Uninstall

2. Uninstall Dolphin Browser HD
    Go to Settings
    Go to Applications
    Go to Manage Applications
    Find Dolphin HD and select it and Uninstall

3. Download Adobe Flash 10.3 from the Market
    (I downloaded the latest version of Flash Player & it worked "Flash Player 11.0")

4. Download the following file, unzip, and save the libflashplayer.so to your SD Card

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...5&d=1305831277

5. Launch ROOT EXPLORER

6.. Locate libflashplayer.so and longpress until you can select COPY

7. Keep pressing Parent Folder directory until you get to the root folder
    You won’t be able to press it anymore

8. Take the following path: /data/data/com.adobe.flashplayer/lib

9. Paste libflashplayer.so and override the existing file

10. Long-press libflashplayer.so until you can choose PERMISSIONS

11. Set Permissions to the following:

Read Write Execute
    Owner x x x
    Group x blank x
    Others x blank x

12. Download Dolphin HD from the Market

13. Run Dolphin HD
    Select ALWAYS ON for Flash Support
    Keep hitting Next until you get to User Agent
    Select CUSTOM
    Skip adding an email address
    Finish install and exit the browser

14. Relaunch Dolphin HD
    Press the Settings/Options Button on the DX
    Select MORE
    Select SETTINGS
    Select CUSTOM USERAGENT
    Type WIN and Select OK
    Close Dolphin HD

15. Relaunch Dolphin HD and go to hulu.com

16. Start watching---works best in landscape mode

You will need root explorer from the market at a cost but I used a free version from the net
    The only one that worked for me was "Root Explorer (2.10.1).apk"
    But I'm sure there are plenty of free root explorer type apps on the market that might work.
    Please use Google.
  2.    #2  
    Using a Dual boot WebOS/Droid device, there are 100's of users here who use both so its seems applicable to have it on both webos & droid forums, specifically since its for TP
    <<Thread moved>>
    Thjs site is about webOS not the devices.There is a section for the TouchPad at android central.
    Wonder why there is not much traffic.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Thjs site is about webOS not the devices.There is a section for the TouchPad at android central.
    Wonder why there is not much traffic.
    Probably because Android central is not really the place to go for TP related android builds.
    I apologize for infringing on your webos area, last time I was here it was precentral & there were quite a few discussing droid on there TP's, I'm sorry I assumed this was an area to inform peeps of resources regarding their devices that run both WebOS & Droid.

Your "Wonder why there is not much traffic" was neither required nor appreciated as it came across as a bit sarcastic!

BTW
    Where did the post go immediately after my initial post. Deleting admin posts makes my second post look I'm talking to thin air? If you have something to say then just leave it there for the world to see!
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaPrime View Post
    Probably because Android central is not really the place to go for TP related android builds.
    I apologize for infringing on your webos area, last time I was here it was precentral & there were quite a few discussing droid on there TP's, I'm sorry I assumed this was an area to inform peeps of resources regarding their devices that run both WebOS & Droid.

Your "Wonder why there is not much traffic" was neither required nor appreciated as it came across as a bit sarcastic!

BTW
    Where did the post go immediately after my initial post. Deleting admin posts makes my second post look I'm talking to thin air? If you have something to say then just leave it there for the world to see!
    Like somline wrote, this is a webOS site, not a TouchPad site. It started out as Precentral because at the time the Pre was the only webOS device. It expanded to cover all other webOS devices. The name is even being changed to webOS Nation. Had this been "TouchPad Central or TouchPad Nation" then I would agree with you, but it is not.

When you run Android (CM7) on the TouchPad it becomes an Android device. There is a forum on Android Central for the TouchPad. People keep wasting their time and taking away from that forum by posting CM7 related issues here. If there is not enough people commented on the threads in that forum, that should tell you something about the TouchPad Android community and the CM7 port as a whole.