1.    #1  
    Couple of good options for storing files remotely if you have installed android on your TP
    I'm using Cyanogen Alpha 3 build

Dropbox 250GB Free (will work on WebOS also)
    (Yes not 2GB or the 50GB)
    https://www.dropbox.com/

Signup & complete the following tasks from the getting started page.
    1. Take the Dropbox tour
    2. Install Dropbox on your computer
    3. Put files in your Dropbox folder
    4. Install Dropbox on other computers you use
    5. Share a folder with friends or colleagues
    6. Invite some friends to join Dropbox
    (invite one of your own email addresses not the one you used to sign up with initially)
    7. Install Dropbox on your mobile device
    Took me about 10mins

Thats it. You now have 250GB of remote cloud storage

Ive found manually transferring all your files to your computer dropbox folder initially if you have allot of files you need transferred and then letting your computers internet connection upload them.

SkyDrive from Microsoft
    50GB Free, .live or hotmail account required.
    Just sign in to your hotmail account & you will see a link to SkyDrive on the main menu.
    Install "SkyDrive Browser" (FREE) on your TP
    Enjoy
    Last edited by EnigmaPrime; 12/14/2011 at 03:44 PM.
    <<thread moved>>
    I thought skydrive was 25gb. Anyways will have to give this a try at some point.
    I don't know how you are getting 250GB on dropbox. The basic free service, after completing all the tasks and getting the maximum for referrals is just a little over 10GB. I've been using it for over a year. With that said, dropbox is awesome and one of my favorite cloud storage sites. The second one I use most often is SugarSync. Box.net has sucked pretty bad so far.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuser-Invent View Post
    I don't know how you are getting 250GB on dropbox. The basic free service, after completing all the tasks and getting the maximum for referrals is just a little over 10GB. I've been using it for over a year. With that said, dropbox is awesome and one of my favorite cloud storage sites. The second one I use most often is SugarSync. Box.net has sucked pretty bad so far.
    I copy pasted that info directly from dropbox. I was gob smacked too, If I'm wrong then I hope they don't notice. The reading definitely says 250GB in my browser.
    I also use SugarSync btw, the great thing about cloud is not having to store picts, docs, vids on my devices saving my phone & tab valuable space.
    On dropbox, anytime I've ever seen it (from mobile devices or PCs) you can get and extra 250 MB by doing 4 or 5 of the things on that list.

I would be highly sceptical that a person could get 250 GB by doing their "getting started" things.

But hey, if you can good for you.

-Suntan
    I'm going to have to agree with others. I think the OP may have misread the info for Dropbox. The most you can get free from Dropbox is just over 20GB and that's if maxed out referrals and had a .edu email account you linked into your account.

It could also be possible he accidentally signed himself up for a paid account???