Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I really want to put android on my tp and try it out, but the problem is 85% of the time my tp is on is when it is on the touchstone displaying our photobucket photos. Does anyone have something similar set up but while running android or cm7 whatever you would like to call it.
    Thanks
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    No, that board sucks they don't have any info on this subject. I already tried, that is why I posted here.
    Putting the TP with cm7 on the touchstone activates a screen with clock + date, weather, charge state, and 4 selections on the bottom (above taskbar):

1. alarm clock set

2. pictures (this cycles through all pictures on the TP): it does some zooming, moving around the pics, and some fading of the pictures.

3. music (haven't tried, I don't have any music on my TP)

4. home.
    Quote Originally Posted by hanly2 View Post
    No, that board sucks they don't have any info on this subject. I already tried, that is why I posted here.
    If that is the case then you can post your CM7 on TouchPad questions on P|C in this forum, that I moved your post to. The most knowledgeable folks about CM7 on these forums are either posting here or directing folks to AC.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by hanly2 View Post
    I really want to put android on my tp and try it out, but the problem is 85% of the time my tp is on is when it is on the touchstone displaying our photobucket photos. Does anyone have something similar set up but while running android or cm7 whatever you would like to call it.
    Thanks
    I think I saw your post on Android Central. I've been waiting for someone to answer that question myself. There is the standard Android information screen that gets displayed when you set your device on the TouchStone, mentioned in a post above. However, it is nowhere near as sophisticated as Exhibition Mode.

I was hoping that there was something similar for Android tablets but the silence for your post indicates to me that there probably isn't. Android on tablets is in the stone age.

It is also sad that Android folks are spending so much of their time here and not answering questions like yours on Android Central.
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Thanks VW. I guess I will have to keep webos and my 4 apps until someone makes some sort of exhibition mode that will stream my pics for me. Or else my wife and kids will kill me, that is their favorite part of the tp.