1.    #1  
    Ok, I have a new TouchPad 16Gb, And my problems are: a bit slow Adsl and not having an arabic keyboard. The Hp app catalog doesn't have as much choice as on Ipad Tablets. So i am seriously thinking of tring android, but i want Honeycomb verision. Is it available on TP ? (I didn't like CM7 .. ) And Is Windows 8 good for a tablet ?
  2. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nebras01 View Post
    Ok, I have a new TouchPad 16Gb, And my problems are: a bit slow Adsl and not having an arabic keyboard. The Hp app catalog doesn't have as much choice as on Ipad Tablets. So i am seriously thinking of tring android, but i want Honeycomb verision. Is it available on TP ? (I didn't like CM7 .. ) And Is Windows 8 good for a tablet ?
    There is a long answer to this but the short one is that nobody will provide honeycomb for the TouchPad because they are busy hacking together the next version - ice-cream sandwich as CM9

Sent from my touchdroid using Tapatalk
    You might find this thread helpful:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...orking-tp.html
    Quote Originally Posted by nebras01 View Post
    Its too slow?
    Try using uberkernel and gov'nah available in Preware to overclock your TouchPad

Ads?
    Try using ad blocker or max blocker patch in Preware

To learn how to install Preware, buy Preware documentation from app catalog 0.99 and it will tell you.
    Funny, I thought ads at first, as well...but I think he's talking about his slow ADSL internet connection.