Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I installed Madden 12 to the TP, get the opening screen but it gets wacky on the screen where pick the teams to play. Any ideas?

It works fine on the DroidX
    Last edited by OldSkoolVWLover; 11/16/2011 at 05:15 PM. Reason: added CM7 to title
    Madden isn't available for webOS. Are you running the Android mod on your TouchPad?
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Madden isn't available for webOS. Are you running the Android mod on your TouchPad?
    Tis what I would guess.... thread title caught my attention though
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Damn sorry, mods please remove.

I do have CM7, complete brain fart
    <Thread Moved>

Maybe someone here can help you, if not try the link below.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/hp-touchpad

Good Luck!
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Don't expect it to work on the Touchpad just yet; Madden does an explicit check on what device you're running to optimize the experience. Since the HP Touchpad isn't technically an authorized Android device, they haven't exactly worked to support it yet.

You'd be much better off contacting EA and letting them know so at least the CM7 Touchpad is on their radar when it comes to future updates. Some developers have been VERY receptive to CM7 devices (Netflix), and this would be a great opportunity for you to help the CM7 Touchpad community by contributing your time to get ahold of EA on the issue.

So, what're you waiting for? Help get CM7 Touchpad on their radar!
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    How do you contact EA? Through their regular site or is there a dev/request method?
    Try their regular site.