Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By rubenfan
  • 1 Post By thenoan
  1.    #1  
    (cyanogenmod 7) everything goes swimmingly, then it gets to the stage to go into DOS and type in all the text into palm, inc .. then i hit enter and .. zilch, nothing, not a bean, or am i just one of the unlucky ones ? cheers me dears
    Sorry but with this description I guess no one has a clue what your problem is.
    Please provide more detailed info.
    There are videos on youtube which pretty much shows you the few steps needed.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I think that everyone thought this thread would be moved soon and nobody is supposed to post about Android here.
    "where am I going wrong?"

when you said andriod
    somline, r_wright1 and Jonnie like this.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I would make sure that you have the install program in the palm dir on your windows machine. I would also make sure that you have the correct programs in the cminstall folder on your touchpad.

it worked well for me on the 4 touchpads I have added driod too.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rubenfan View Post
    "where am I going wrong?"

when you said andriod
    <<staff edit>>

anyway to the OP, i would head over here first

Everything About Tablets | How to: Remove CynogenMod Android from your HP TouchPad

just in case you did install some parts of cm7, and then head over here

Everything About Tablets | How to: Install Android CyanogenMod on the HP TouchPad

these were the instructions i followed. make sure that acmeinstaller is in the correect folder. good luck OP

<staff edit>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 11/11/2011 at 01:25 AM. Reason: posting around language filter
    20tabs likes this.
    <thread moved>
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    FYI... for those who don't know, we have moved the Android on TouchPad discussions to our sister-site...

Please feel free to use the following forum to discuss Android on the TouchPad:

HP Touchpad - Android Forums

Thank you!
    P|C Staff