Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilback View Post
    Tried to install Preware with WebOS Quick Install but it was having issues to I think. How long should it take to install?
    not very long tbh.

shame you dont have internalZ or preware already on, could just used a direct link for an ipk and installed that way, might be a novacom issue, theres a few threads kicking around on what to look for and how to fix already, thats worth a check, tho if webosquickinstall recognises the device it should work.

incidentally which version of quickinstall are you using.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    not very long tbh.

shame you dont have internalZ or preware already on, could just used a direct link for an ipk and installed that way, might be a novacom issue, theres a few threads kicking around on what to look for and how to fix already, thats worth a check, tho if webosquickinstall recognises the device it should work.

incidentally which version of quickinstall are you using.
    WebOSQuickInstall-4.4.0.jar

It see's the device and when I try and install the ipk file it sits there for a while trying to install but does nothing more.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilback View Post
    WebOSQuickInstall-4.4.0.jar

It see's the device and when I try and install the ipk file it sits there for a while trying to install but does nothing more.
    I am going to try WebOS Quick Install v4.5.0
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    No luck with 4.5.0. I am going to try it on a different PC tomorrow and see what happens
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    tried it on another Windows 7 machine with no luck. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Any ideas how to get cyboot installed?
    do you just want to be able to swap whichever boots up first?

if the app doesnt install for you, you can just use InternalZ and edit the file /boot/moboot.default and change the entry inside to either webOS or Cyanogenmod, you can also edit moboot.timeout and change that number to whatever you want the main menu to count down from (i used 15).

make sure InternalZ is on master mod in preferences and make sure line/text formatting is on Linux instead of winblows. This isnt as awesome as using cyboot but if your having issues installing it then its better than nothing.

this is all IF your webosquickinstall works enough for you to get preware/internalZ installed ofc.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Neat! Does what it should.
    A Device Menu addition w/ sub menus would be the icing.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12