• 1 Post By jgj67
  1.    #1  
    lost it
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    ok
    sure
    Yup... Yup... Yup... Uh Huh...
    I didn't lose dual-boot...never had it, but all my apps are on one launcher page, and Auto-Correct is HORRIBLE!!!!!!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I didn't lose dual-boot...never had it, but all my apps are on one launcher page, and Auto-Correct is HORRIBLE!!!!!!
    did you leave a theme installed on the touchpad or something ? i have not heard of this happening unless stuff (homebrew) was left on the touchpad ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7.    #7  
    no themes Did have some patches tho
  8.    #8  
    let me say the files are there no lose but it will not dual boot now at startup
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    You will need to put moboot_0.3.3 in the cminstall dir and run acme installer using novacom as you did when you did the initial install. Just the moboot and nothing else. I had the same issue
    Last edited by jgj67; 10/18/2011 at 09:51 PM.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    yes i turn off the auto correct
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by jgj67 View Post
    You will need to put moboot_0.3.3 in the cminstall dir and run acme installer using novacom as you did when you did the initial install. Just the moboot and nothing else. I had the same issue
    Worked like a charmed not even a lost app tks