Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
  1.    #1  
    Thought it would be interesting to see how everyone has personalised there homescreens in Cyanogen Mod on the HP Touchpad. To start off here is mine
    Attached Images Attached Images
  3.    #3  
    Wow, you've been busy CaCHooka Man ! Is that a different launcher your using ?
  4. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    CaCHooKa Man - What is the folder management app that you are using on your desktop?
  5. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    I like things to be fairly clean:

DemonHighwayman likes this.
    So far...

Need to see if there's a way to get pulse Widgets with a transparent background.

Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Here's mine similar to one I posted in another thread. Its a shame you can't replace ADW Launcher from CM7, there are some awesome honeycomb launchers that are almost an exact match. So I just did something close.

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    This is very neat! Keep the pictures coming!
    (Offtopic)

CGK: Wishful thinking perhaps, but if Sony was to buy WebOS, it would be the end of openness imho.. Sony is notorious for not being friendly to homebrew on the PS3 and their other systems. It would be something, but it wouldn't be what it is today. Sony is all about control in my eyes. It's a pity because their hardware group is pretty decent, it's the other groups that interfere.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    I like things to be fairly clean:

Click to view quoted image
    Love the calendar event on your screen shot.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubskey View Post
    Here's mine similar to one I posted in another thread. Its a shame you can't replace ADW Launcher from CM7, there are some awesome honeycomb launchers that are almost an exact match. So I just did something close.
    Was there one in particular? Launcher Pro works. I haven't tried any other launchers.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Yea it was a honeycomb specific launcher. It skinned everything and had all the UI features correct. I'm not sure if it was from the market or xda. But after installing it, I was stuck in a force close boot loop because ADW wasn't running. I don't know android at all, so I couldn't get around it. Had to reinstall CM7.

Sent from my HP Touchpad running CM7
    Quote Originally Posted by itsdollar View Post
    Click to view quoted image

Are you using the animated clock widget?

Minor tweaks.

mClock widget, TransformerBread Theme, Desktop Visualizer, some icons that I made, and Crazy Colors live wallpaper.

Mine's plain, but that's because I generally find all of the widget stuff to be way too cluttered. Only one homescreen as well, because I detest multiple homescreens. (Again, this is obviously just personal taste, I'm sure there's others who love that stuff).

Still not actually using Android other than to play around with though.
    Yes

17. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Mine's plain, but that's because I generally find all of the widget stuff to be way too cluttered. Only one homescreen as well, because I detest multiple homescreens. (Again, this is obviously just personal taste, I'm sure there's others who love that stuff).

Still not actually using Android other than to play around with though.
    I am using it a lot for a combination of dropbox, evernote (excellent tablet app) and pdf.

Sent from my touchdroid using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHighwayman View Post
    Wow, you've been busy CaCHooka Man ! Is that a different launcher your using ?
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    CaCHooKa Man - What is the folder management app that you are using on your desktop?
    im using go launcher ex pro with the honeycomb theme for the launcher. the launcher lets you organize your apps into folders.
    Simi folder...
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    How are you guys using other launchers? I'm a newbie when it comes to android. CM crashes when I try. Are there only specific ones that work? I'm afraid to try again in fear of getting the force close boot loop again.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast