Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vdubskey View Post
    How are you guys using other launchers? I'm a newbie when it comes to android. CM crashes when I try. Are there only specific ones that work? I'm afraid to try again in fear of getting the force close boot loop again.
    Don't set the new launcher as default. That should let you test out other launchers without fear.

edit: Install the other launcher. Press home and you'll get a chance to choose the launcher. If it reboots, it'll just load up ADW.

edit: Use multi picture live wallpaper as sort of a workaround for the reduced quality wallpapers.

Last edited by beardedspoooon; 10/16/2011 at 11:12 PM.
    DemonHighwayman likes this.
  2.    #22  
    Trying different launchers today and came across this one called "Rocket Launcher". It still has bugs and hasn't been out for long. Unfortunately what you see on the screen is all you can have on the screen, I think it's been sized for a phone & should fill the screen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedspoooon View Post
    Don't set the new launcher as default. That should let you test out other launchers without fear.

edit: Install the other launcher. Press home and you'll get a chance to choose the launcher. If it reboots, it'll just load up ADW.

edit: Use multi picture live wallpaper as sort of a workaround for the reduced quality wallpapers.

Click to view quoted image
    Another trick for the wallpaper quality issue seems to be picking a larger wallpaper. Strange as it sounds, 1200x800 seems to fit beautifully and without "blurriness".
    New to webOS? Here's my definitive Get Started guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ted-guide.html

Want to dual boot Android on your Touchpad? Here's my guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html
    Here's mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    DemonHighwayman likes this.
    CaCHooKa, where did you get that calendar widget? I searched Market and couldn't find the one you display.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12