Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes
    Stock Android browser is not that good. Dolphin HD browser on the other hand is a huge dramatic improvement over any mobile browser I've ever used. Blows away everything period.
    That I agree with. And you can change the User Agent from within the browser. Very nice....
    Quote Originally Posted by fsx100 View Post
    That I agree with. And you can change the User Agent from within the browser. Very nice....
    Yeah, I love this in Opera mobile as well.

Tap tap, change user agent to desktop, tap. Done.

That's something everyone should do, as getting served mobile sites all over the net can be a bit annoying.
    New to webOS? Here's my definitive Get Started guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ted-guide.html

Want to dual boot Android on your Touchpad? Here's my guide: http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I second the Opera Mobile browser. Not only is it much smoother than the stock browser (since its GPU accelerated), it also would fix your bookmark issue since you can organize them in folders. Unlike firefox, it also plays nice with flash. The market filters it out, but you can download the apk file from Opera's site and install it with any file manager.

Also, try the A.I.type tablet keyboard. It has a split mode like most tablet keyboards, but like the webOS keyboard also has a number row on it.
    Pop over to opera's facebook page, and talk it up who knows it might help

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12