View Poll Results: Do you plan on (or already have) dual booting your TouchPad with Android & webOS??

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heck Yeah! Already loaded the Alpha release & loving it!

14 42.42%
  • Yeah, once it hits Beta or final build, I'm all over it!

14 42.42%
  • Maybe, I'm not sure yet. I'll wait till the final release & get feedback from the community.

1 3.03%
  • No! Nope, Never, ever, ever!! Android will never touch my TouchPad! webOS for life!!!

4 12.12%
  1.    #1  
    At first I didn't care about any Android ports to the TouchPad, but once I saw the video today of the Alpha release I became very interested in getting the dual boot on my TouchPad. Even though many people are saying the Alpha version is pretty solid, I will wait until it hits either Beta or a final build (I'd rather not deal with many bugs, or unexpected craziness).

At the very least, I say it's worth it just for the Netflix app. Seeing how well they progressed with Gingerbread, I'd say once Ice Cream Sandwich is released, things will be even better. I can't wait to try it out.

I'm running it already, my ultimate goal is single boot ICS.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I'm running the alpha already. I'll replace Gingerbread with ICS when the build is ready.

WebOS will always have a place on my Touchpad though. It's too pretty to wipe it away, even if it could still use some work.
  4.    #4  
    When the beta or final build is ready I'll throw Gingerbread on it. Since Ice Cream Sandwich is made for phones & tablets, I'm definitely looking forward to that port more than Gingerbread. In any case, I'm always going to go for the dual-boot option. I like webOS too much to replace it with Android on the TP. A dual-boot is like a 2 in one tablet. To me, that's definitely a win.
    Prob not I love webOS and not giving up yet

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    Running both, I am an android guy so its freaking great but I have come to really like using webos for work (with the exception I cant use webex on webos)