Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647
Like Tree254Likes
    would LIKE to thank member CGK FOR HIS DIRECTIONS ON GETTING ANDROID BACK THANK YOU
    Quote Originally Posted by ncinerate View Post
    I was just using it. Next to my computer screen, almost instantaneous screen (I'm talking over local network).

Do local network with webos splashtop and you have a delay almost a second+ long and dodgy framerates on things like netflix or hulu.
    hmm i dont over my wireless, i can happily play dawn of war soulstorm, nwn2 and more with no screenlag at all (bar the odd game), and i now regularly use VLC player on my pc to watch films/cartoons off my PC.

bit weird.
    You guys remember the constant Wifi problem where the connection would be lost? Well, haven't had that problem with CM7. I set my DIR-655 router from G-only to N+G only, and I haven't has a problem yet which makes me believe its a software issue. Also, I installed WebOS 3.0.4 and haven't had Wifi issues so far.
    Last edited by bobbymd7; 10/18/2011 at 03:04 PM.
    I just watched the galaxy event This android port seems good but once ics hits my tp will amazing. I'm getting a lot of use now but the features in android are nice
    ICS will be amazing on the Touchpad. I won't even care about losing Card View.
    Me either. Cards are nice but widgets work better. I find myself closing a card as soon as I'm done. So there is never anything on my screen.

Plus this is very close to honey comb which I don't think was all that polished. But is a better tab os than 2.3. I'm excited
    sent from my thunderbolt
    Last edited by thirsy1258; 10/18/2011 at 10:36 PM.
    The irony of ICS on the Touchpad?

It'll still be a Mathias Duarte-designed OS. He designed webOS from scratch; from look/feel to user experience it's all him, and he's now the guy behind ICS (Android 4.0) which continues what he started with webOS over two years ago. The undeniable influence is all over ICS.

The CM team is merely stabilizing the Touchpad with CM7, and is just waiting for AOSP code to be released so they can begin work on the port (CM9).
    Quote Originally Posted by vanadium View Post
    The irony of ICS on the Touchpad?

It'll still be a Mathias Duarte-designed OS. He designed webOS from scratch; from look/feel to user experience it's all him, and he's now the guy behind ICS (Android 4.0) which continues what he started with webOS over two years ago. The undeniable influence is all over ICS.

The CM team is merely stabilizing the Touchpad with CM7, and is just waiting for AOSP code to be released so they can begin work on the port (CM9).
    Learn something new everyday ! Nice. I know cm guys are merly editing stuff but I'm more excited once it gets ported. I don't care how.

sent from my thunderbolt
    With ever improving Android dual boot option developing and recent WebOS 3.04 update, it's exciting times to be a TP owner.

I have no doubt ICS will be coming to TP in the future and more WebOS updates. Lets not forget the awesome homebrew community also.

My coworkers won't be making fun of my TP no more. This is no longer "ouchpad" as they used to call it. Now they are all jealous!

With my new iphone 4s and learning its new features, my head is spinning!
    DeadVim, dignitary and sorli like this.
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37424344454647