Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233343536373843 ... LastLast
Like Tree254Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbymd7 View Post
    Yes, but it's back on now. I was installing the updates for Medscape when this happened. Trying again
    Next time that happens, try power+vol up+home
    Quote Originally Posted by sm007h View Post
    Next time that happens, try power+vol up+home

thanks. Thats how I turned it on, but I was not holding it down long enough the first few times. Medscape updates installed fine this time.
    If you guys want to try a nice honeycomb theme that works and looks fantastic with the touchpad, try this one out:

honeycomb 3d sb theme
    https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg22003 View Post

And here is part 3 with Wiimote

As a confirmed emulation nut that is looking great, especially with the wiimote.

Good times ahead.
    Anyone know of an email app that is for tablets and show multi-panes like webOS?

I have a feeling that was the best email app for a tablet.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Anyone know of an email app that is for tablets and show multi-panes like webOS?

I have a feeling that was the best email app for a tablet.
    Kaiten mail uses panels, and works really well. It's in the MArket, but but not free, unfortunately.
    My Palm history.
    Sony Clie', Treo 650, Treo700p, Centro, Treo 800w, Palm Pre, Touchpad
    Someone ported the Notion Ink multi-pane email app to the gpad and that is probably our best bet.

I did try downloading and flashing it but no dice

Install 7 Awesome Notion Ink Adam Apps & Keyboard on Viewsonic G Tablet
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I cant for the life of me figure out how to navigate to the folder using command prompt on windows 7 32 bit....novacom is installed....I copied the folders I needed to copy over to my 32gb TP.....I'm staring at the white USB symbol right now. I need help.
    I had some success getting it installed and it definitely demonstrates that there's room for improvement in WebOS's speed. Android's browser clocked in a Sunspider 0.9.1 score of 2660.9ms versus WebOS's 3500ms+
    Does anyone else have an issue with the touchscreen not waking up after the screen saver is activated?

I have to tap the power button three times to turn the touchscreen back on.
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    i tried the Adam notion ink apps on my CM7 Nook Color, they didn't work too good at all. They do look really nice, though.
    My Palm history.
    Sony Clie', Treo 650, Treo700p, Centro, Treo 800w, Palm Pre, Touchpad
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOliva0664 View Post
    I cant for the life of me figure out how to navigate to the folder using command prompt on windows 7 32 bit....novacom is installed....I copied the folders I needed to copy over to my 32gb TP.....I'm staring at the white USB symbol right now. I need help.
    ok now when i run command prompt i do the whole novacom mem boot acmeinstaller in command prompt and now i get access denied instead of not found as before
    Honestly, it's an alpha. If someone can't figure out the instructions at this point, maybe they should wait until it's further along.
    Last edited by bevcraw; 10/16/2011 at 08:53 AM. Reason: quoted text deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mortymouse View Post
    I plan to install this today on one of my TPs, will report back.
    Its working great for me so far. I had an issue sigh screen and sleeping but I simply adjusted my screen settings and have not had the issue since. Have had it off usbcord for a few hours with no issues. I love that I can boot into both as I do like webos, but to have android too is just awesome. Boots really fast now as well.
    Ok for anyone interested, the arm7 codec pack works with mobo player in the touchpad. Unlike on other android tablets, mobo player doesn't auto detect your chip and make the suggestion so you have to go back into the market and install it seperately .
    So far it's playing everything I throw at it with super smooth playback and responsive pause and scan. The difference between this and our options both free and paid is like night and day.
    I'm lovin it!! I think it's great having the best of both worlds.
    ok now when i run command prompt i do the whole novacom mem boot acmeinstaller in command prompt and now i get access denied instead of not found as before
    Make sure the acmeinstaller file is in the same folder as the novacom. Mine were all in my Palm, Inc. folder. Also, try these instructions:

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?7835-Cm7-faq
    Alright guys.... here's a screen shot of my Android TP. I've been running it for over 10 hours now and so far I've had some crashes and freezes but no major hiccups. I've already "made it my own" with widgets(battery meter top right) and overclocking the baby to 1.7mhz. Here's a screen shot.... Anybody else care to share screenshots?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    DemonHighwayman likes this.
    Go to the cyanogenmod website. They have just opened up their forums and their is a "new" step by step install that was provided by lilputing. Clears alot of things up....
    Last edited by bevcraw; 10/16/2011 at 08:53 AM. Reason: quoted text deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mannersless View Post
    I honestly don't see the need to overclock.
    Yeah me either.... but why? Simply because I can! LOL. It's Alpha and I'm just having fun with it.... tweaking and installing stuff just to see what works and what doesn't.

I've been running at anywhere from 700mz to 1.7mg with very little noticeable difference. Depends on the app your running but as far as the desktop, it's almost as smooth at both ends of the spectrum....
    You have to run the Command Prompt as Administrator. Do right click and run it as administrator