View Single Post
Old 02/18/2013, 02:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

I don't get nearly enough sleep. I tend to sleep at around 2 in the morning, then have to get up for classes that start at 9. Good thing this week I don't have classes.

For aiding with sleep, I use my TouchPad as an MP3 player. I've got a number of albums loaded on it. My favorites are soundtracks from Aquaria and various songs made by Cipher Prime. Yeah, my collection is composed almost entirely of game music. I use in-ear buds rather than the standard type of buds, as the standard ones make the little ridge that holds the earbud into place hurt.

Before sleeping, I like to use Comics HD to read some of my favorite comics. Of course sometimes I get carried away and end up going through everything for an hour past bedtime.

A while back I was also reading books on my TouchPad. It gets awkward though, because I tend to read 90 degrees rotation to what the tablet think is down. So unless I turn on orientation lock it's always sideways.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote