View Single Post
Old 01/03/2013, 11:53 PM   #1 (permalink)

Here's something I've been working on recently. This patch allows new mail notifications to automatically cycle to the next one so you can see the entire stack before dismissing the ones you don't care about. It's sort of like an answer to this patch request, but you don't swipe to see the next notification; you just wait: [patch request] cycle email notifications This is a preview patch, which means the basic idea has been implemented, but it's not quite finished to the level I'd like it. Currently there is no visual feedback when the notification changes, other than the text is different. The automatic cycling interval is set statically to 5 seconds. You may change it near the end of the patch if you'd wish. I plan to have the dashboards animate when they cycle, and have the cycling interval adjustable in Tweaks.

Now available on Preware.

Updated: Now also available for phones! webOS 2.1.0 and 2.2.4, maybe any version >=2.1; PM me if you need it for a different version. May not be compatible with Sconix patch.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor

Last edited by GMMan; 03/07/2013 at 11:28 PM.
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote