View Single Post
Old 03/26/2012, 03:49 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wMarck90 View Post
The problem is Palm / HP, some apps are update to support the Veer other no, because company like Gameloft have left the platform. Palm - HP don't do anything for developer, watch Nokia and Microsoft, they have do a great job, also RIM.
The app selection on the Pixi/Veer is not directly related to anything Palm/HP did (other than choosing the screen size). Even when production was in full swing by both Plam and HP, the Pixi/Veer did not receive all applications or all application updates because it took more work for a small segment of what was already a small platform (webOS).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinaki View Post
Small screen... It's all about only 80px. 40 px on each side. If touchscreen and display drivers can override touch and image position in some apps - it would be nice.
I don't know enough about Android development to know if this is possible or not... may work, but would still be hit and miss.

Pre/Pre+/Pre2 apps are sometimes hit and miss on the Pre3, where they run fine on all 3 of the other devices.
I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
OldSkoolVWLover is offline   Reply With Quote