View Single Post
Old 07/11/2011, 05:08 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marysm View Post
Hi all. I am desperate to get my work's Google calendar syncing properly. Is this patch supposed to fix the issue where nothing syncs after the initial account setup sync? If so, it is not working for me. I still am not seeing new events created on the Pre2 (2.1) showing on Google nor do new items there show up on the phone. In addition, none of my reminders seem to have transferred. Help!
Hi, I'll try to help.
What time frame are these appointments, next week, next month?

What calendar patches do you have installed?

Do you also have the UC version that is in Preware installed?

Please install Lumberjack from Preware, set the log retrieval for custom. Then type in "calendar" and push retrieve log. Then post the logs here.

If you comfortable with testing, you can install the version of this patch for 2.1 in the post just above yours in this thread. Also in that post is a link to a test version of the UberCalendar patch, install that as well. I run both of these on My Pre2 so you don't have to worry about stability. I put some logging in that may help. However, to run those you have to uninstall both UC and the sync behavior patch AND restart Luna before installing the test patches.

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Tweaks enabled)
Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
frantid is online now   Reply With Quote