Please remember to uninstall AND restart luna, before upgrading a local patch! Then install it and restart luna again.
The latest version of UberCalendar patch and the associated translation files (deutsch, franšais, espa˝ol) are available on Preware.
For a detailed overview of features and a guide which explains all settings and options check out this documentation thread: Preference Guide for UberCalendar (UC) patch
If you need to clean up the calendar files to remove any changes, try to follow this Guide
UberCalendar patch tries to bring you as much enhancements as possible to your webOS calendar app:
- optional number of week in all views (together with optional offset and modulo)
- optional subjects in week view
- alarm symbol in day and week view
- all-day events (with transparent colors) in month view
- much more reminder times for timed and all-day events
- much more reminder presets for timed and all-day events
- reopen in last, day, week or month view
- back gesture to go to month from day or week
- buttons and shortcuts for new event and new all-day event
- command menu button for Agenda homebrew app
- optional icons in day, week and month view
- preference options to toggle enhancements
- option to compress also free time at start and end of day in day view (example: Yfrog Image : yfrog.com/hq1o0p - Uploaded by MetaView)
- optional shrinked day view like in/based on this patch full-day-view-calendar, you are encouraged to donate to him too
- different snooze times (incorporate an older version of this patch http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...selection.html, you are encouraged to donate to him too
- different notification repeat settings
- meta-tap to delete an existing event
- orange-tap to copy an existing event
- open event directly from week view
- calendar picker to select dates
- more default durations
- location field is multi line
- List selector for choosing day 1-7 for the time of day markers in week view. (tap on "week view enhanced" in preferences to see selector -- default is the first day of the week "1")
- method to remember your last chosen snooze time on a per event basis
- Templates for events
The alarm-icon, Agenda icon and event icons have to be in the internal USB drive in path /.scrims/ubercalendar/
Usually you have to create this path. If you have problems to create a path with a dot (.) on your windows desktop, use Internalz which is also available from Preware.
Icons can be downloaded from http://www.metaviewsoft.de/Calendar/...endar-icon.zip
or from the bottom of this post.
PS: If you want to support me, you could just buy a copy of UberRadio (see link in my signature) and tell others about it
Check out MapTool Pro
the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro